Saturday, October 11, 2008

Im miserable....

Ok so ive been sad today mainly i miss having a best friend... i have dave and dylan but i want a girl best friend.. I had one but she was mainly my bar buddy and now i dont drink anymore we barely talk and never see each other! Im just lonely for a girl time... I wish my sister lived around here maybe that would help shes great to talk to...Anyway enough wimpy whining.. Me and dylan went for a long country drive today looking for some good shots.. I got 2 thats it im having no luck lately i guess you cant just get great pics everyday it sucks!!!I really wanna start doing actually people But when the time comes i get nervous cause im very shy, and dont like talking to people!! I dont know what to do i need to come out of the damn shell and just start shooting! Hmm im gonna find someone and take there pic if i like it and feel comfy. ill cont. if not ill just stick to my nature shots and dylan shots!!!!!!! Im gonna add my 2 famous pics tomororw my camera is down stairs.. Also dave is leaving me at 5am to go to michigan for his job for possibly a week! Im gonna go nuts with out him bored and lonely,And dylans just been a handful the past few weeks.. Ok im so done rambling like a gurl haha duh! TIL tomorrow so long!!!!

No comments: